Showing 1 of 1 results
SPECIAL OFFER BUY 4 JARS OF FRESH ROOT TURMERIC AND BLACK PEPPER IN COCONUT OIL FOR £27.00 (FREE UK SHIPPING)£37.00£27.00Tap into the medicinal benefits of Turmeric and Back Pepperin a Coconut oil combination. Ready-to-eat artisan Indian cuisine in a jar with real fresh Turmeric root. All in one pickle, chutney,condiment paste, marinade, curry, curry paste,accompaniment, relish, spread, glaze and a rub.Ancient Indian wisdom, generation old family recipes,finest Indian spices and British produce cometogether in perfect harmony in an exciting new avatar.Tap into the medicinal benefits of Indian ingredients.A treat to the senses! Dig in! Be thrilled! Let the spiritof India in a Jar enliven your taste buds!CURRY A DAY KEEPS WORRY AWAY!INGREDIENTS: Fresh Turmeric Root(75%), Ginger,Asafoetida, Garlic, Chilli, Mixed Spices, Asafoetida,MUSTARD, Acetic Acid(E260),Salt, Curry Leaves,Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Fenugreek Seeds, BlackPepperALLERGEN ADVICE: For allergens including gluten seeingredients in CAPITALS.MADE IN A KITCHEN WHERENUTS ARE USED. MIX WELL BEFORE USE.REFRIGERATEAFTER OPENING.USE WITHIN 90 DAYS OF OPENING.
Namaste! Welcome to 'India in a Jar’ with a ‘Dash of Devon'. Embark upon perhaps the most innovative and versatile curry food jar to hit the UK shores.
Made with real fresh Devon meat, real fresh Brixham fish and local vegetables these multi-purpose, ready-to-eat jars are a curated “must on your list” experience that represents an imaginative take on India and its rich culture. Ancient Indian wisdom, generation old family recipes, finest Indian spices and British produce come together in perfect harmony in an exciting new Avatar.
Join the Top Hat Fun Chef Collin Pereira on a FREE culinary Tour of India to experience the magic and power of culinary India in a Jar. This gastronomic trip requires No Passport - No Ticket - No Visa - No Frisking - No Customs Checks- No Jet Lag!
Discover artisan Indian cuisine in a Jar – Made in Devon. With over 25 years of restaurant experience Chef Collin D Pereira presents to you the first of its kind, instant, multi-purpose, all-in-one, ready-to-eat curry food jar with real meat and fish. It has a variety of uses. Splash, drizzle, dip - rub, cook, marinate.....fire up creativity in your kitchen with family and friends. Handmade in Devon, England, in small batches these jars are delicious with almost anything.
How to USE me?
The most Innovative & Versatile
1. I am a VERSATILE product with a MYRIAD of uses. A variety of uses!
2. Splash-Drizzle-Dip….. Rub Cook-Rub-Marinate-Glaze….Costs Less Than a LIPSTICK!
3. If U Love Cooking? I am a Condiment paste/Curry paste/Marinade /Rub/Glaze
4. If U Hate Cooking? I am a Pickle, Chutney, Relish, Dip, Spread, Preserve, Conserve, Confiture and an Accompaniment
5. Or If U are in the Middle? Simply add double coconut milk and bring to boil for an instant curry! NesCafe! NesCurry!
6. Or Simply mix with mash potatoes and bake/fry/cook into croquettes!
7. Or Just put some in a sandwich for the quickest lunch ever!
8. An accompaniment to your favourite curry, your favourite cheese, great with breads, add to soups, with poppadum’s.
9. Or enjoy it as a side with your favourite drink to diminish the burn; "the lemon to your Tequila
10. I am so versatile ...take ME and fire up your creativity!
Tap into the medicinal benefits of Indian ingredients with your multi-purpose medicinal curry food jar.
A curry a day keeps worry away!
A treat to the senses!
Let the spirit of ‘India in a Jar’ enliven your taste buds!
Om Santi Santi Santi!